Marks Mobile Marine Service Sweat Shirts Available NowJan 13, 2022 – Mar 1, 2022
I apologize for the erratic office hours the last few weeks and for the unanswered telephone calls.
Please continue to leave me voicemail's or feel free to email me ( email@example.com ) .
We are currently booked up for the next 2 weeks at our shop and Mark and service calls are booked solid f...
In observance of the Thanksgiving Holiday , we will be closed Wednesday November 24 thru November 28 and we will Reopen Monday November 29th
Remember all we have to be thankful for , and don't forget to recognize those of us who are not as fortunate.
Please donate to a local food pantry !
If you know of someone who is alone during this holiday season offer them a seat at your table.
Be kind to one another , and remember each day ther...
WE WILL BE CLOSED FOR 2 WEEKS
THE OFFICE WILL BE CLOSED THURSDAY JULY 29 BUT THE SHOP WILL BE OPEN .
APPOINTMENTS AVAILABLE AT OUR SHOP ONLY !
SERVICE CALLS ARE BOOKED SOLID FOR THE NEXT 8 MONTHS.
BRING YOUR VESSEL TO US VIA WATER OR TRAILER AND WE WILL WORK HARD TO FIT YOU INTO OUR SCHEDULE!!!
CALL NOW FOR DETAILS BEFORE WE FILL UP
MARK'S MOBILE MARINE SERVICE
WE OFFER THE MOST AFFORDABLE AND HONEST LABOR RATE IN PENSACOLA , WE DO NOT OVER CHARGE OUR CUSTOMERS !
OUTBOARD ENGINE BASIC SERVICE TIMES
• UP TO 90HP 2.75HRS WP 1.5
• 115 TO 130HP 3 HRS WP 1.5
• 150 TO 250HP 3.5HRS WP 1.5
- chip wMark and his team are 2nd to none. They're work is impeccable and they are dependable and honest and you can count on a finished product well done.
- Troendle MMark is "the best of the best". He's extremely busy but always makes time to help us when his expertise is needed.
- Jarod HMark is truly a professional among professionals. He was extremely thorough in his review and repair of my Yanmar engine onboard my Beneteau 321 that I recently bought. She needed an alignment and Mark went above and beyond to ensure she was ready to make the journey back to Texas. I would recommend him without reservation.